Tuesday, October 5, 2010

CAPPY BIRTHDAY!

This past Saturday was my very first birthday and I had a good day. I absolutely LOVE my soft food, and the big guy around here put down a particularly big bowl. Yum!

My birthday wish was to have the Giants win the NL West, so I'm a happy Cappy. I guess I could have wished for world peace... Well there will be more birthdays to blow that one on.

Now that school is in, the people count around here is always changing. I miss the kids a lot during the day, so I do get a bit nutty when the entire team is here.

Extreme living room hockey is back in season, and I do really like to play the game. The kids get even more crazy than I do when they play. Dad even played a round this weekend... I think the ping pong ball spots the kids got from blocking dad's shots are gone by now.

Well, got to run and stack some Z's. Got to charge the batteries for later today. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment